Sign up Latest Topics Donate
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Shawn

Avatar / Picture

Elite Roofer - Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 265
Reply with quote  #1 
Most of my friends and family do the guys anyways and I never did. I like it in the summer and tend to drink more then because I am outside and a cold beer is nice but I can't drink it like water.
0
NewRoofer

Elite Roofer - Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,294
Reply with quote  #2 
I might have one or two beers a month.  I’ve never really been much of a drinker.  I’m on a tight budget and try to save all the extra cash that I can.  The beer I usually drink is offered to me by someone else.  I can’t remember when I’ve actually paid for beer.

0
TatMan

Avatar / Picture

Elite Roofer - Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 206
Reply with quote  #3 
I cut back. I used to drink daily now it is just on weekends to unwind. I only have 2 to 4 beers and then I am done. I used to drink 6+ a night was not good.
0
Dominick

Avatar / Picture

Elite Roofer - Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 182
Reply with quote  #4 
I never drink it. I never liked the taste of it really. I don't care for the smell either. Maybe I am a weird one but I don't see how people drink it.
0
roofer-forever

Elite Roofer - Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,121
Reply with quote  #5 
I buy a twelve pack a month.  That’s about all I drink.  I have a beer on the weekends with some chips or a snack.  I reserve most of my daily calories for sugar.

0
HungryMan

Elite Roofer - Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 789
Reply with quote  #6 
I drink one to two beers every day.  It’s rare that I drink more than that these days.  I’ve always been a beer lover.  I’ve cut back over the years in an attempt to live a healthier lifestyle.  Cheeseburgers and beer has always been my weakness.  It’s a hobby of mine to try as many new beers as I can.  


__________________
http://www.roofersadvice.com
0
NewRoofer

Elite Roofer - Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,294
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryMan
I drink one to two beers every day.  It’s rare that I drink more than that these days.  I’ve always been a beer lover.  I’ve cut back over the years in an attempt to live a healthier lifestyle.  Cheeseburgers and beer has always been my weakness.  It’s a hobby of mine to try as many new beers as I can.  



I’m going on vacation next week and I want to have a beer or two.  What kind do you suggest?  I know you’re a beer lover and that’s why I ask.

0
HungryMan

Elite Roofer - Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 789
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRoofer


I’m going on vacation next week and I want to have a beer or two.  What kind do you suggest?  I know you’re a beer lover and that’s why I ask.



Without knowing where you’re from it’s a little difficult to know what you have access to.  Craft beer distribution can get a little squirrely.  With that said, there are some every store seems to have.  I’d try to find 22 ounce bottles of Sam Adams Boston Lager and Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA.  The IPA will be kind of bitter for someone not used to drinking this style.  You may also try to find Sam Adams Summer Ale.  I’m not sure if it’s out yet on the market.  Seasonal beers come out real early and you might be able to find it.



__________________
http://www.roofersadvice.com
0
roofer-forever

Elite Roofer - Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,121
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRoofer


I’m going on vacation next week and I want to have a beer or two.  What kind do you suggest?  I know you’re a beer lover and that’s why I ask.



Let me put this to rest right here.  Get yourself some Coors Banquet and thank me later.  If it’s good enough for Santa then it’s good enough for you!

0
NewRoofer

Elite Roofer - Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,294
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by roofer-forever


Let me put this to rest right here.  Get yourself some Coors Banquet and thank me later.  If it’s good enough for Santa then it’s good enough for you!



I got a big 24 ounce can of this stuff.  I can see now why you’ve been talking about it all this time.  It goes down smooth and it’s not gross.  I know now why Santa likes it so much.

0
roofer-forever

Elite Roofer - Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,121
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRoofer


I got a big 24 ounce can of this stuff.  I can see now why you’ve been talking about it all this time.  It goes down smooth and it’s not gross.  I know now why Santa likes it so much.



I leave a case out every year for Santa.  I’ve been getting what I want since the 70’s.  Santa knows good beer and it works every time.


0
Dchase

Avatar / Picture

Elite Roofer - Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 602
Reply with quote  #12 
Yeah, I like to drink a few every might when I get home from work just to unwind. I drink mostly import beer like Heineken or Killian's. I get mighty suspect of men that don't drink beer.
__________________
The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining ~ John F. Kennedy
0
Axl

Elite Roofer - Platinum Member
Registered:
Posts: 153
Reply with quote  #13 
I’d drink beer if I had money and a job.  I don’t have either right now.  I’m going to buy a big tall 40 ouncer of beer the first thing I get a paycheck.  If I can get a roofing job that is.

0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.